(1) Souquet PJ, Chauvin F, Boissel JP, Cellerino R, Cormier Y, Ganz PA, et al. Polychemotherapy in advanced non small cell lung cancer: a meta- analysis. Lancet 1993 Jul 3;342(8862):19-21.
(2) Grilli R, Oxman AD, Julian JA. Chemotherapy for advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: how much benefit is enough? J Clin Oncol 1993 Oct;11(10):1866-72.
(3) Marino P, Pampallona S, Preatoni A, Cantoni A, Invernizzi F. Chemotherapy vs supportive care in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer. Results of a meta-analysis of the literature. Chest 1994 Sep;106(3):861-5.
(4) Non-small Cell Lung Cancer Collaborative Group. Chemotherapy in non-small cell lung cancer: a meta-analysis using updated data on individual patients from 52 randomised clinical trials. BMJ 1995 Oct 7;311(7010):899-909.
(5) Sculier JP, Berghmans T, Castaigne A, Lalami Y, Luce S, Sotiriou C, et al. Best supportive care or chemotherapy for stage IV non small cell lung cancer. In: Van Houtte P, Klastersky J, Rocmans P, editors. Progress and perspectives in lung cancer.Berlin: Springer Verlag; 1999. p. 199-207.
(6) Baggstrom MQ, Stinchcombe TE, Fried DB, Poole C, Hensing TA, Socinski MA. Third-generation chemotherapy agents in the treatment of advanced non-small cell lung cancer: a meta-analysis 2. J Thorac Oncol 2007 Sep;2(9):845-53.
(7) Chemotherapy in addition to supportive care improves survival in advanced non-small-cell lung cancer: a systematic review and meta-analysis of individual patient data from 16 randomized controlled trials. J Clin Oncol 2008 Oct 1;26(28):4617-25.